AAA TV: 2003-09
<-- 2003-08 --- 2003-10 -->
CMLL . AAA . IWRG . indy . CMLL DF . AAA TV . All
AAA TV (TUE) 09/16/2003 Auditorio Miguel Barragan, San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí [La Magia del Ring 218, RB, RobViper (Music Video)]
***Verano de Escandalo (C)***
1) Espectrito I, Mini Chessman, Mini Ozz b Máscarita Sagrada, Octagoncito, Rocky Marvin *
Chessman fouled Mascarita multiple times to set up the win, and Mascara Sagrada chased him off post match.
2) Chiva Rayada I, El Chamagol, Niño de Oro b Ángel Mortal, Gallego, Mr. Cóndor *
Chiva snuck in a foul on Mr. Condor
3) El Brazo, Kick Boxer, Texano b May Flowers, Pimpinela Escarlata, Polvo de Estrellas
Pirata ran in for the DQ.
4) Electroshock & Lady Apache © b Chessman & Tiffany [AAA MIXED TAG] *
5) Oriental & Zorro b Mr. Águila & Psicosis II [electric cage] *
6) La Parka Jr., Latin Lover, Máscara Sagrada AAA DQ Cibernético, Héctor Garza, Juventud Guerrera
AAA TV (SUN) 09/28/2003 Universidad de Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jalisco
***Verano de Escandalo, 2003 (D)***
1) Máscarita Sagrada & Octagoncito DQ Mini Abismo Negro & Mini Psicosis
a new Toreito was with Sagrada, but then attack by the minis Vipers. The Torieto returned at the end of the match to help the tecnicos, only for (big) Abismo Negro to attack him. Oscar Sevilla made the save.
2) Piero L Alan, Decnnis, Billy Boy, Cuervo, Ozz, Escoria [cage, hair]
some ref fighting left the LLL referee last in the cage.
3) Abismo Negro, Charly Manson, Juventud Guerrera DQ El Alebrije, Electroshock, Oriental *
Oriental was a surprise wrestler. DQ for Abismo fireball (after Chessman had already ran in.)
4) Zorro © b Mr. Águila [UWA LH] * *
Electroshock & Juventud Guerrera, and Chessman got involved. Zorro won with help from Electroshock. Electroshock tried to make peace, but the rudos stirred up trouble between them and beat them up.
5) Heavy Metal, Latin Lover, Octagón b El Brazo, Pirata Morgan, Texano *
Latin beat Pirata via casita. Brazo got his trunks pulled down and did a full 360 for the crowd.
6) La Parka Jr. b Cibernético [street] * *
Cibernetico pulled of Parka's mask, but Parka fouled him for the win. Parka was stretched after the match.
Daily Updated: This Week's Shows, Today's Shows, Last Updated
last updated: 2019-08-17 05:23
Return to Index