AAA TV: 2011-04
<-- 2011-03 --- 2011-05 -->
CMLL . AAA . IWRG . indy . CMLL DF . AAA TV . All
AAA TV (WED) 04/20/2011 Lienzo Charro, Pachuca, Hidalgo [AAA, Estrellas del Ring, Mi Lucha Libre (1-2), Mi Lucha Libre (3), Mi Lucha Libre (4), Mi Lucha Libre (5), Pitlane]
1) Atomic Boy, Fénix, Relámpago b Dark Dragón, Tigre Cota, Tito Santana *
Tiger Cota was the unannounced rudo. Both Relampago and Fenix ended up on the rudo side, one a replacement for Crazy Boy. Atomic Boy defeated Tito Santana with an inverted 'rana.
In between matches, Dr. Wagner tried to call out the surprise wrestler for tonight's show, but instead got Tito Santana. Tito, relating a message from Konnan, slapped Wagner. Wagner laid him out with a Wagner Driver, then vowed to take care of the new guy if he's not with AAA.
2) Alan Stone, Chris Stone, Súper Fly b Aerostar, El Elegido, Laredo Kid *
Aerostar wiped out on a dive and was strechered out. Super Fly pinned Laredo Kid.
3) Chessman, Silver King, Último Gladiador b Electroshock, Extreme Tiger, Jack Evans *
Chessman pinned Electroshock with a 450 splash. Maniacos attacked Electroshock after the match and Heavy Metal ran in to make the save. Metal explained it was so he didn't owe anything to Electroshock for saving him previously.
4) Drago, Joe Lider, La Parka b Charly Manson, Cibernético, Escoria *
Drako is a green lizard thing who's moves bare a striking similarity to Gato Eveready. Cibernetico, Dorian and Konnan all tried to recruit him before the match, but Drago dropkicked Konnan and dived onto the Milicia guys outside the ring. Drago picked up the win with green mist, a tornillo onto Charly and was generally treated like a big deal. After the match, Parka told Cibernetico that he'd seen Cibernetico's recent videos, and stole something form his house to pay him back. Hope it's not his dog. Drago threatened to burn Cibernetico too.
5) Damián 666, Halloween, Hijo del Lizmark, X-Fly b Dr. Wagner Jr., Monster Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown *
Wagner was wearing a combo Psycho Clown/Dr. Wagner mask. Halloween fouled Monster Clown for the win. Rudos went for the masks, Jack, Lider, Drako and Parka all ran in for the save.
Event Notes: Reschduled and moved taping. Originally scheduled for Sunday, but rained out and moved from Plaza de Toros Vicente Segura.
AAA TV (WED) 04/27/2011 Plaza de Toros Batallon de Zacapoaxtla, Zacapoaxtla, Puebla [Mi Lucha Libre (1-3), Mi Lucha Libre (5), Record]
1) Jennifer Blake, La Hechicera, Sexy Star b Fabi Apache, Lolita, Mari Apache *
Sexi Star beat Fabi Apache with a moonsault. This I need to see.
2) Mini Psicosis b Octagoncito © [AAA MINI] *
New champion! Mascarita Divina and Mini Histeria were seconds and interfered in the match before Psicosis won with a German suplex. Mini Psicosis is the fourth champion.
3) Electroshock, Extreme Tiger, Jack Evans b Chessman, Silver King, Último Gladiador *
Electroshock pinned Silver King.
4) Cuervo, Drago, Ozz b Billy el Malo, Cibernético, Escoria *
Scoria, replacing Charly Manson here (and probably for a long while) took the loss to Drago here. After the match, Cibernetico sent a message to Parka that Zorro wasn't the only one with prophetic visions - he sees Parka suffering a lot in the future. No mention of whatever Parka stole from Cibernetico.
5) El Mesías, Joe Lider, La Parka b Damián 666, Halloween, LA Park *
Park was just about to put Mesias thru a table (of wood and chairs) when Zorro appears on the stage, yelling to Park about the title. This distracted Park into being powerbombed by Mesias thru that table for the loss. Zorro was supposed to be in this match, but was replaced by Damian. Bizarros attacked the tecnicos post match, with the tecnicos from the last two matches making the save.
AAA TV (SAT) 04/30/2011 Plaza de Toros Belisario Arteaga, Chilpancingo, Guerrero [AAA, Mi Lucha Libre]
1) Máscarita Divina, Mini Charly Manson, Octagoncito b Mini Chessman, Mini Histeria, Mini Psicosis *
Mascarita Divina pinned Mini Histeria
2) Aerostar, El Elegido, Laredo Kid b Alan Stone, Decnnis, Súper Fly *
Aerostar shooting star press on Alan Stone.
3) Billy el Malo, Cibernético, Escoria b Cuervo, Espíritu, Ozz *
Escoria took the mystery spot. Black Family bled and lost on a powerbomb from Cibernetico on Ozz. After the match, Cibernetico pointed out he took out Parka's troops and promised revenge for what Parka did to his motorcycle. (So that's what Parka did at Cibernetico's house.)
4) Monster Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown DQ Damián 666, Halloween, X-Fly *
X-Fly replaced Perro, who ran in with Bestia 666 for the DQ. Clowns were destroyed. Perro Jr. demanded a meeting with Dorian Roldan, angry about having to wait for an appointment.
5) El Mesías, Heavy Metal, Nicho el Millionario b Chessman, Hijo del Lizmark, LA Park *
Lizmark replaced Zorro, who claimed to be hurt. Once again, Park was about to beat Mesias when Zorro got involved. This time, it was Masked Zorro who ran in and caned Park. Park blamed Konnan, Konnan swore he had nothing to do with it. Sociedad is breaking apart.
Daily Updated: This Week's Shows, Today's Shows, Last Updated
last updated: 2019-02-18 05:23
Return to Index