AAA TV: 2011-06
<-- 2011-05 --- 2011-07 -->
CMLL . AAA . IWRG . indy . CMLL DF . AAA TV . All
AAA TV (SAT) 06/04/2011 Arena Neza [Estrellas del Ring, Mi Lucha Libre (2), Mi Lucha Libre (3), Mi Lucha Libre (4), Mi Lucha Libre (5), Mi Lucha Libre (6), MT (2-5), MT (6), The Gladiatores (2-6)]
1) Carta Brava Jr., Hermano Muerte III, Mike Segura b Hermano Muerte II, Neza Kid, Okawa
Hermano Muerte III got in a foul on Hermano Muerte II to take the win.
2) Dark Dragón, Tigre Cota, Tito Santana b Argenis, Atomic Boy, Fénix *
Dark Dragon pinned Atomic Boy.
3) Aerostar, Argos, Laredo Kid b Decnnis, Súper Fly, X-Fly *
Argos, the former Astro Boy, had a white outfit that matched Aerostar. He pinned Super Fly via Canadian Destroyer. Decnnis and Super Fly did not get along, Decnnis declaring this loss should make him loser.
4) Chessman, Silver King, Último Gladiador b Electroshock, Joe Lider, Nicho el Millionario *
Tecnicos were all bloody and beat; Electro bled a dangerous amount. UG gave Nicho a piledriver onto two chairs to get the win. Guapito was out again watching this match, but this time helping the rudos.
5) Drago, La Parka, Ozz b Billy el Malo, Charly Manson, Escoria *
Drago got the pin on Billy. Cibernetico ran in after the match and attacked the tecnicos, but Drago misted him. Charly spinebusters Dragon in revenge. More tecnicos ran in for the save. The Roldans used this declare that, at TripleMania any people not in a match who interfered in them will be fired.
6) Dr. Wagner Jr., El Mesías, Extreme Tiger b Damián 666, Halloween, LA Park *
Milicia ran in late, but the AAA wrestlers followed them to run them off. Tiger 450 splash on Halloween for the win.
AAA TV (THU) 06/09/2011 Arena Naucalpan [Estrellas del Ring, Mi Lucha Libre (1), Mi Lucha Libre (2), Mi Lucha Libre (3), Mi Lucha Libre (4), Mi Lucha Libre (5, 6), SuperLuchas, WagnerMania]
1) Cinthia Moreno, Octagoncito, Pimpinela Escarlata b La Hechicera, Mini Histeria, Yuriko *
Pimpi pinned Hechicera with a casita.
2) Cerebro Negro, Dr. Cerebro, Eterno b Chris Stone, Tigre Cota, Tito Santana *
Team IWRG wins! Eterno upset Chris Stone, using the Cerebrina (an Alejandrina driver, which Guerrero Maya Jr. has also been using lately.) Estrellas says this was the best match of the night.
3) Dark Dragón, Súper Fly, Último Gladiador b Aerostar, Laredo Kid, Sugi San *
Super Fly pinned Laredo Kid. Aerostar filled in for Argos.
4) Argos & El Elegido b Alan Stone & Decnnis *
Argos filled in for the mystery man. Apparently, he was an a CMLL guy who reconsidered jumping sometime in the last few days. Estrellas says this was the worst match of the night. Elegido & Argos picked up the win, La Milicia ran in, and Pimpi, Laredo, Aero and Sugi ran them off. Guapito appeared - it seems likes we've missed a skit here, because he talked about being put in charge by Konnan (to run off the AAA tecnicos) and Super Fly agreed to support this new war. It looks like this could've set up a 6v6 match, but I'm not sure if it's happening or happening at TripleMania.
5) Monster Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown b Cuervo, Espíritu, Ozz [AAA TRIOS, semifinal] *
Murder top rope splashed Espiritu to advance. Crowd liked this match.
6) Damián 666, el Hijo del Perro Aguayo, Halloween b Charly Manson, Cibernético, Escoria [AAA TRIOS, semifinal] *
Halloween replaced Bestia 666. X-Fly interfered in the match freely, and he and Charly appeared to remember they feuded last year. No explanation of why the teams changed, but that sets up precedent for down the road. Dark Family got involved late, as did Bestia. With Espiritu's distraction of Escoria setting up a Halloween's spear. Perro added a chair assisted double stomp to pick up the win. Psycho Circus attacked the Perros, and all four teams brawled to close out the show.
Event Notes: The first four matches were all changed in position.
AAA TV (SAT) 06/18/2011 Palacio de los Deportes, Iztacalco, Distrito Federal [Espaldas Planas, Estrellas del Ring, Mi Lucha Libre (8), R de Rudo, Record (1-7, 9), Record (8), The Gladiadtores]
1) Aerostar, Argos, Fénix, Sugi b Dark Dragón, Decnnis, Tigre Cota, Tito Santana
2) Cinthia Moreno, Fabi Apache, Lolita, Mari Apache b Angelina Love, Mickie James, Sexy Star, Velvet Sky *
Mickie kissed Fabi, kicked her low, and DDTed her for the pin.
3) Electroshock, Heavy Metal, Joe Lider b Chessman, Silver Kain, Último Gladiador [TLC] *
Electroshock replaced Nicho. Electroshock in for Nicho. With many people bleeding, Metal was wiped out injured. Nicho ran in to take his place - but was then stopped and suspended by Joaquin Roldan. No run ins! Tecnicos still end up winning by pinfall (Electroshock on Chessman) - nothing to grab in this table match.
4) Billy el Malo, Charly Manson, Cibernético, Escoria b Drago, La Parka, Octagón, Ozz *
Taboo turned up in the late stages of the match, holding La Parka's kid - the one with the broken leg that started all of this - hostage. Parka was distracted and chokeslammed by Cibernetico for the pin. Taboo let the kid go (he went to his dad), and it was revealed Taboo is actually Parka's brother. (He legit is.) Probably responsible for passing on the x-rays to Cibernetico way back when.
5) Extreme Tiger & Jack Evans © b Abyss & Mr. Anderson [AAA TAG, cage] *
Extreme Tiger did a cage dive on Abyss, then escaped. Anderson was next out. Jack powerbombed Abyss off the cage into thumbtacks to retain the tag titles.
6) Damián 666, Halloween, X-Fly b Monster Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown [AAA TRIOS, final] *
X-Fly in for Perro, as previously announced. Damian was powerbombed into something that exploded, but the Perros still managed to win. Halloween gives Psycho a suepr Death Valley Driver thru a table for the pin.
7) Jeff Jarrett b Zorro © [AAA HEAVY] *
Jeff used or tried to use tortillas, powder, a guitar, and his wife to help him win, but eventually got the cane and used that on Zorro for the win. Zorro looked out of shape and we probably won’t be seeing him again for a while.
8) LA Park b El Mesías [hair, mask] *
Change of order! Pierroth (still wheelchair bound, but in his mask) appears to enter with LA Park. Hijo de LA Park is LA Park's second. Long match, taking us past midnight. After multiple tables were broken, many chair shots, blood, and Park's mask ripped, Mesias accidentally kicks Piero, and Park uses brass knucks for the win. Mesias was quickly shaved in the ring. Marisela Pena threw a drink at LA Park at one point, and Park taunted her after the match.
9) Dr. Wagner Jr. b Rob Van Dam [AAA LA] *
Dr. Wagner had a traditional Mexican musical performance and is wearing the flag colors. Rob Van Dam's name was spelled wrong. Dr. Wagner III is with his father. These two got plenty of time. RVD survived the Wagner Driver, but felt to a hanging DDT. Wagner got the new belt and celebrated with the AAA tecnicos. Four hour show. Looooong show.
AAA TV (THU) 06/30/2011 Auditorio Municipal, Tizayuca, Hidalgo [Mi Lucha Libre (2), Mi Lucha Libre (3), Mi Lucha Libre (4-5), R de Rudo, WagnerMania]
1) Argenis, Atomic Boy, Fénix ?? Mortiz, Semental, Tito Santana
dark match. No finish known. AAA debuts for ex-CMLL-ers Semental & Mortiz.
2) Cinthia Moreno, Drago, Pasion Kristal b Sexy Star, Tigre Cota, Yuriko *
Drago was a replacement for Sugi (France) and picked up the win on Yuriko via top rope 'rana.
3) Dark Dragón, Decnnis, Súper Fly b Aerostar, Argos, Laredo Kid
Dark Dragon top rope styles clash on Laredo Kid for the pin, sounds super painful. Super Fly gave the Air Force a final shot to join up with the Milicia, which of course they turned down. Rudos beat them up after the match and ripped up their masks. Why didn't Super Fly ask Dark Dragon to join?
4) Electroshock, Joe Lider, Nicho el Millionario b Chessman, Silver Kain, Último Gladiador *
Nicho, suspended, wrestled his match completely like normal (so plenty of weapons) and then bitterly complained about the suspension which seems to not have affected him at all. Nicho was angry AAA would treat an original member of AAA this way, after he's given so much of his body to the company. Nicho said he was angry AAA gave his name to someone else, someone not nearly as good as him, when he left. Nicho talked about his son, and said he'd be forced to find work in another promotion if they suspended him without pay.
5) Cuervo, La Parka Jr., Ozz DQ Billy Boy, Charly Manson, Escoria *
Taboo ran in for a DQ, beating his brother with a chair.
6) Dr. Wagner Jr., Extreme Tiger, Jack Evans b Damián 666, Halloween, X-Fly *
Clean win for Jack (450 splash) and Tiger (superbomb) on Halloween and Damian.
Daily Updated: This Week's Shows, Today's Shows, Last Updated
last updated: 2019-08-17 05:26
Return to Index