AAA TV (SUN) 10/07/2012 Domo Centro de Espectaculos, San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí [Black Terry Jr. (flickr), Fuego en el Ring]
***Heroes Inmortales, 2012***
1) Mini Charly Manson, Mini Histeria, Mini Psycho Clown b Dinastía, Máscarita Dorada, Octagoncito * *
Mini Charly replaced Mini Psicosis and beat Dorada with a foul.
2) Halloween & Mari Apache b Atomic Boy & Fabi Apache and Fénix & Lolita and Alan Stone & Jennifer Blake © [AAA MIXED TAG] * *
Match was announced for vacant titles, but Alan Stone replaced Ultimo Gladiador and so the tag champs were reunited. Halloween replaced Gran Apache. Both may be explained on TV we haven't seen yet. Sexi Star was guest referee, which was mentioned when the lineup was announced locally but treated as a surprise here. Gran Apache attacked Atomic Boy and powerbomed him on the floor. Halloween speared Fabi, then allowed Mari to have the honor of the winning pin. Gran Apache did a 180 on Halloween and talked him up to Mari, but Mari still left Halloween hanging when he went for a hug.
3) Joe Lider & Vampiro b Abyss & Chessman © [AAA TAG] *
Abyss & Chessman came in as champs. Usual hardcore match. Vampiro pinned Chessman to win the title. Abyss was angry about the title loss and beat up Chessman. Vampiro tried to make the save, but Chessman attacked him.
4) Texano Jr. b El Elegido, Extreme Tiger, La Parka Jr., Toscano, Daga, Héctor Garza, Juventud Guerrera, Último Gladiador, El Mesías, Heavy Metal, Psycho Clown, Alebrije [Copa Antonio Pena] * * *
Battle royal and maybe royal rumble rules. Elimination order went Toscano, Extreme Tiger, Ultimo Gladiador (evidently replacing Zorro), Psycho Clown, Juvi and then no more were mentioned of it. Juvi suffered a shoulder injury and was strechered out. Elegido, Daga, Heavy Metal did participate and went out of during this span. AAA's recap also mentions Alebrije being added to the match. Final four were Parka, Garza, Mesias and Texano. Garza and Park went out, and Texano won with a Konnan distraction and a foul. Texano said he respected Antonio Pena's contributions - to CMLL - but refused to accept the trophy. Mesias vowed to send Texano back to CMLL. Referee Copetes ruled the championship vacant.
5) Jeff Jarrett, Máscara Año 2000 Jr., Silver Kain b Dr. Wagner Jr., LA Park, Zorro * *
Zorro replaced Electroshock. Rudos won with a Jarrett chair shot to Park and destroyed Parka after the match.
6) Halloween L Cibernético, Cuervo, Jack Evans, Ozz, el Hijo del Perro Aguayo, Teddy Hart, Psicosis [dome cage, hair] * * * * *
Last man out lost his hair. Teddy was accompanied by the two (unnamed) blonde women from Thursday's Perros del Mal show. Order of escape went Cibernetico, Ozz, Psicosis, Perro, Teddy, Jack and finally Cuervo to leave Halloween behind. Both the Perros and Sect got involved when it came down to Cuervo and Halloween, with Fabi and Atomic Boy also attacking Halloween with a light tube, and Cuervo powerbombing Hallowen thru a table.
last updated: 2019-01-28 20:06
Return to Index