CMLL (FRI) 01/30/2015 Arena México [CMLL, CMLL (highlights), Notimex, RobViper (music videos), Yahoo! Deportes]
1) Arkángel de la Muerte & Metálico b Esfinge & Soberano Jr.
2) Astral, Eléctrico, Shockercito b Mercurio, Pequeño Nitro, Pierrothito
3) Blue Panther, Blue Panther Jr., The Panther b Kamaitachi, Misterioso Jr., Virus
Money thrown in.
4) La Máscara, La Sombra, Marco Corleone b Negro Casas, Shocker, Thunder
Mascara beat Casas with a casita to give the Ingbernables the win. Sombra & Mascara demanded a title match.
5) Máximo b Terrible © [CMLL HEAVY] * *
Seconds were Volador, Comandante and Bucanero. Bucanero used a ref distraction to slip in and foul Maximo, Volador knocked Bucanero out of the ring and dove on him, and Maximo revenge fouled Terrible to beat him and win the championship. This is Maximo's first singles title and he becomes the first exotico to win a CMLL singles championship. Maximo and Brazo de Plata are the first father/son combination to win the same Mexican world heavyweight championship. Terrible falls in his 9th defense, his first in 13 months, after being champion for 1125 days.
6) Místico, Valiente, Volador Jr. b Euforia, Niebla Roja, Último Guerrero * *
Mistica on UG. Tecnicos appeared to challenge for the trios championship, but it's not reported in the recap.
RobViper (music videos)
last updated: 2019-01-31 00:19
Return to Index