AAA TV (WED) 04/01/2015 Auditorio Miguel Barragan, San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí [AAA, ESPN Deportes, Redporte.Deportes, RobViper (Music Video), thecubsfan (TV week 1), thecubsfan (TV week 2)]
1) ?, ??, Poseidón vs ???, ????, ?????
dark match with locals
2) Mini Charly Manson & Mini Psycho Clown b Dinastía & Máscarita Sagrada *
Mini Psycho Clown beat Dinastia, asked for a title shot.
3) Faby Apache, Niño Hamburguesa, Pasion Kristal b El Apache, Mamba, Mary Apache *
Pasion Kristal replaced Pimpinela (injury.) Hamburger Splash on Apache & Mamba.
4) Aerostar, Argenis, Fénix b Carta Brava, Electroshock, Hijo de Pirata Morgan *
Fenix replaced Super Nova (shoulder injury) and used a new finishing move (Busca Sueños) to beat Hijo del Pirata. Electroshock threatened the rest of AAA on behalf of his new trio.
5) Daga, Dark Scoria, Súper Fly b Bengala, Drago, Jack Evans *
Scoria beat Jack with help from Cuervo. Daga held up a Perro del Mal shirt after the match, which started a huge Perro chant.
6) Dark Cuervo, Pentagón Jr., Texano b Angélico, La Parka, Psycho Clown *
Scoria helped Cuervo get the win over Angelico. Psycho Clown was injured by Texano Jr - Psycho ended up with an ugly bruise around his right ankle.
7) El Mesías & Hijo del Fantasma b Blue Demon Jr. & Myzteziz *
Changed around after Perro Aguayo's death. Fenix was originally on the trios side, and Mesias was probably supposed to be a mystery partner. Mesias snuck in a foul on Demon, then landed the top rope splash.
8) Brian Cage b Alberto el Patrón *
Added to make up for missing Rey de Reyes. Turned into a street fight, with La Sociedad gettinv involved. Cage wanted a title match.
Event Notes: Prior to the start of the show, a tribute was held for Perro Aguayo Jr. The roster came to the ring, and there were flowers and a poster of Perro. Marisela and Konnan are both noted as talking about Perro. All wrestlers wore a tribute shirt, and various wrestlers had other tributes (Fenix wrote Perro on his hand tape.) Building appeared to be full.
RobViper (Music Video)
last updated: 2019-01-31 04:53
Return to Index