AAA TV (FRI) 02/08/2019 Centro de Usos Múltiples, Mazatlán, Sinaloa [AAA, Lucha Central, Punto]
1) Argus, Eclipse, Pajaro b Sangre Maligna, Sigma, Willy Banderas
2) Lady Maravilla, Lanzelot, Villano III Jr. b Dinastía, Lady Shani, Niño Hamburguesa *
Maravilla again distracted Hamburguesa from a victory.
3) Laredo Kid b Taurus *
replaced a scheduled Sammy Guevara title defense (family emergency, rescheduled for 02/16). great match
4) Faby Apache & Monsther Clown b Aerostar & Taya *
Hijo del Tirantes helped Faby Apache win, though Tirantes earlier expressed confusion/annoyance about his relationship with Faby and they argued afterwards.
5) Drago © b Jack Evans, Hijo Del Vikingo, Flamita [AAA LA] *
turned into a title match to replace the missing cruiserweight defense. Second defense, Drago beating Vikingo.
6) Dr. Wagner Jr., Máximo, Puma King b Blue Demon Jr., Hijo del Fantasma, La Máscara *
Demon snuck in a foul on Wagner with the referee distracted
7) Killer Kross & Rey Escorpión b Hijo Del Vikingo, La Parka, Laredo Kid, Psycho Clown *
Earlier, a Konnan/Mercenarios promo included Fantasma challenging Fenix again and led to Rey Escorpion boasting about all his (& Texano's) tag title defenses. Vampiro interrupted, insulted Konnan some, and introduced a video. The Lucha Brothers said they'd be challenging for the tag titles at Rey de Reyes (officially announced as 03/16 in Puebla). Vampiro then attacked the rudos, the rudos attacked him, Psycho Clown made the save, Faby Apache attacked him (???), and Taya & Laredo Kid got involved as well. During the main event, La Mascara came out to mildly distract the referee while Fantasma gave La Parka a martinete. Parka was eventually strechered out but the match continued anyway. Laredo Kid ran in from the crowd and took Parka's place for a while, then Hijo del Vikingo ran in and took Laredo Kid's place. Vikingo landed the 450 on Kross but Kross kicked out and eventually pinned him after his back suplex.
Event Notes: taping announced 12/20, with a lineup expected to be announced in early January
last updated: 2019-03-11 10:33
Return to Index